Thursday, November 10, 2011

my loneliness

I live in frighteningly loneliness...
If we can love someone so much, how will we be able to handle it the one day when we are separated?
And, if being separated is a part of life, and you know about separation well, is it possible that we can love someone and never be afraid of losing them?
At the same time, I was also wondering, is it possible that we can live our entire life without loving anyone at all?
That's my loneliness, I have lived with it until now...
I know just how bad loneliness feels...
And i fear it will continue to get worse......

1 comment:

  1. sooo pathetic and i don't wanna confuse because of love anymore...
    life goes on and i must think how i am suppose to do with my life... and i'm sure i will find something interesting :)
    i'm sure of it..!! say hello to future and say goodbye to pathetic love ^^

    ReplyDelete