Monday, January 2, 2012

michelle branch - if you happen to call



MICHELLE BRANCH - IF YOU HAPPEN TO CALL
and so your girl is goneor is it just a rumorshe knew it must be wrong'cause she'd been crying, crying far too long
i know the way she feelsalthough i never knew herwhile you're out having funsomebody's crying, crying all alone
i spent so many nights at home feeling foolishand i don't miss them at all
but if you happen to calland tell me it wasn't my faulthow all of this time you were wrongwould i even pick up the phoneif you happen to call
and when my heart first brokewe were both in school thenand that was years agoand you've been lying, lying for so long
and i've been lying tooto make myself feel betterand that i still need youi'm done with crying, crying for someone
i've been through half my life with you in the rearviewyou still don't know me at all
but if you happen to calland tell me it wasn't my faulthow all of this time you were wrongwould i even pick up the phoneif you happen to call
but if you happen to call me any time you want medoesn't mean you got me, i won't crawli'm so tired of hoping doors were gonna openthings would all be different if you happen to callif you happen to callhappen to call meif you happen to call mehappen to callif you happen to call
download song HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment